Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy mexican casserole with a nacho topping!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper (may substitute black pepper if desired)
- 14 ounces Mexican-style corn, drained
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain. Stir in remaining ingredients
- except chips and cheese and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes then top with chips and cheese.
- Bake 5 - 10 minutes longer.