1/2 Photos of Mexican-Style Tilapia - Easy & Low Fat
Chef #796136's Note:
Tilapia is a mild, sweet-tasting fish that lends itself to all kinds of flavors. It's a good substitute for flounder and orange roughy. Enjoy this Mexican-style tilapia dish with sweet corn and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lay tilapia fillets in a baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle cumin and black pepper over fish.
- 4Add canned tomatoes, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Serve with rice, sweet corn and black beans.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican-Style Tilapia - Easy & Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: