Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. I love potatoes!! This recipe is yummy and can be served with a variety of main dishes.
- Start with a small bowl and combine the mayo, minced garlic, and cumin. Cover and put in fridge.
- Put black beans in small sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Turn burner on to a medium heat for your sautee pan. Once warm add olive oil and allow it to warm up.
- Slowly add bag of Simply Potatoes to oil. Sprinkle with salt. Cook for 10 minutes while continuely turning potatoes.
- Add diced red pepper, corn, and black beans to potatoes. Allow to cook for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden while continuely turning.
- Once done remove from heat and drizzle mayo mixture over potatoes and enjoy!