Recipe by ltgroom16
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. I love potatoes!! This recipe is yummy and can be served with a variety of main dishes.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black beans (or more depending on how many you like)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with a small bowl and combine the mayo, minced garlic, and cumin. Cover and put in fridge.
- Put black beans in small sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Turn burner on to a medium heat for your sautee pan. Once warm add olive oil and allow it to warm up.
- Slowly add bag of Simply Potatoes to oil. Sprinkle with salt. Cook for 10 minutes while continuely turning potatoes.
- Add diced red pepper, corn, and black beans to potatoes. Allow to cook for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden while continuely turning.
- Once done remove from heat and drizzle mayo mixture over potatoes and enjoy!