This salad is somehow popular in Mexico, and is very colorful, creamy and fresh.Everyone who has tasted it, loves it. It has a nice flavor and is great on warm days or for brunch or light dinner or as a side dish Some ingredients can be changed or removed for a vegetarian version.
- 250 g pasta (elbow or something similar)
- 150 g ham, in dices
- 6 -8 tablespoons corn (drained)
- 150 g feta cheese, cut in dices
- 100 g green olives, in slices (without pit)
- 1 medium green peppers or 1 medium red peppers or 1 medium yellow peppers or 1 medium orange bell pepper, cut in dices
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or half cup yogurt half cup mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon maggi seasoning or 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper or 1 dash white pepper
- salt (only if needed)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (fresh or dried) (optional)
- Cook the pasta with a bit of salt and oil and when it's ready, drain it and cool it with water.
- Mix the ingredients for the creamy dressing in a small bowl until it turns into a nice light pink mixture and add the chives.
- In a bigger bowl mix all the ingredients and add spoons of pasta and dressing and mix carefully, until you have add all the pasta and the dressing.
- Refrigerate covered before serving.
- Enjoy! ^_^.