Recipe by whatsachef?
This is my special homemade recipe. Goulash with a spicy twist!! Not too hot, but just right for the buds!!! I like to sprinkle shredded cheese on top, with a little bit of Greek seasoning... YUM!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make but I did cut way back on the cayenne pepper as I don't like things too hot. I only used 1/4 teaspoon and didn't add the red pepper flakes. We enjoyed this and it was a quick, easy weeknight meal. Made for Spring PAC 2013
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups macaroni or 4 cups rotini pasta
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes