Recipe by Dib's
A nice change of pace between Mexican Courses. If watermelon isn't around use honeydew.
Top Review by ARJBoulanger
This is a marvelous melon salad. Simple tastes and easy to prepare. It has a nice balance of lime, mint and sugar. I used cantaloupe, watermelon and honeydew with the lime and mint. I substituted agave syrup instead of sugar. Awesome!
- 3 cups bite-sized chunks watermelon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks cantaloupe
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks crenshaw melon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-sized chunks casaba melon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, torn
- 2 teaspoons white sugar