Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good side dish, I like to make it during the summer and serve it hot or cold. It's also good for a potluck, quick and easy to make.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies (I have substituted 1/4 c chopped bell pepper)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, freshly cooked and drained
- Stir tomatoes, onions, chilies, cilantro, oil, lime juice and salt together in a large serving bowl.
- Add hot pasta and toss to mix and coat with sauce.
- Serve hot or allow to chill in refrigerator.
Wonderful,i rated it before but doesnt look like it took,it is a 5 star recipe.