Recipe by Cooking to Perfection
This is so EASY and so DELICIOUS! My friends and I love this dish so much that we make it every time we get together.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can be light or no fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small, shallow casserole dish, spread cream cheese to cover the bottom.
- Spoon as much salsa as you wish over the cream cheese; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle about 2/3 of the cheese over salsa.
- Place dip in microwave, and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with Tortilla Chips.