Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is so EASY and so DELICIOUS! My friends and I love this dish so much that we make it every time we get together.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can be light or no fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In a small, shallow casserole dish, spread cream cheese to cover the bottom.
- Spoon as much salsa as you wish over the cream cheese; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle about 2/3 of the cheese over salsa.
- Place dip in microwave, and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with Tortilla Chips.
My aunt makes this for every family get-together- with one exception- mix an equal amt of sour cream in with the cream cheese. Delish! Sara
This is so good! I put some diced tomatoes and sliced olives on top after taking it out of the microwave. Everyone really loved it!
I used this recipe for my special education students English class. They had to make it and then got to eat it. It was so easy to make, they had a blast putting it together! They ALL loved it and even though we made three recipes of it, there was none left!