Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple, tasty side dish for any Mexican entree. We like things a little spicier, so sometimes I add some salsa or minced jalapenos. ZWT Mid-West region (corn).
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green chili pepper, diced
- In a medium saucepan combine corn, green pepper, red pepper, celery, and 1/2 cup water.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain.
- Stir in cream cheese, chili peppers, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
- Heat through.