Recipe by Sharon the Rocket
Top Review by Darkhunter
What a cute finger dessert! My bananas must have been small, because I kept getting my fingers in the chocolate, trying to dip and then turn them out on the plate! So, after that, I decided to spoon and drizzle the chocolate over them. I do agree with Syd that these would be even cuter with sprinkles. Thnx for the recipe, Sharon. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 1⁄3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas, each cut into 8 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chocolate in skillet over low heat till melted, about 2 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Coat end of each banana piece with chocolate mixture.
- Plate on plate, chocolate end up. Repeat with remaining pieces, coating pointed ends of the 4 tips.
- Serve or place in refrigerator until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.