Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Simply Vegan. Serve over a baked potato, rice or cous cous.
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- Saute all ingredients in a large frying pan over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add a little water if necessary, to prevent sticking. Serve over rice or cous cous.
Tried this for the first time tonight. So yummy!! I'm always looking for quick, easy ways to dress up chick peas since I love them so much. Next time I make them I will add a bit more chili powder but other than that this recipe is awesome - thanks for sharing!