Recipe by Ms. DMAC
This recipe was made using things I had on hand one night, and voila! Everyone loved it! Uses rotisserie Chicken, condensed soups, flour tortillas and cheese.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn (drained)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated0)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce (divided)
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shred the cooked chicken breast.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until transparent.
- Add the shredded chicken, black beans, white corn, lemon juice, garlic powder salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add can of the cream of chicken condensed soup and the 1/4 cup milk and stir well until combined. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the can of nacho cheese condensed soup. The mixture will remian a little seperated. This is okay, just mix as well as possible.
- Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with non stick spray. Add 1/4 of a cup of the taco sauce and spread evenly on bottom of dish.
- Arrange some of the flour tortillas on top of the taco sauce so the bottom of the dish is covered with tortillas (rip them in half if you have to, don't overlap too much).
- Spoon the chicken mixture over the tortillas, spreading evenly.
- Spread the other 1/4 cup of taco sauce evenly over chicken layer.
- Add more tortillas.
- Spoon the cream cheese and nacho soup mixture over the tortilla layer.
- Top with the 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, depending how "brown" you would like your cheese.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving with sour cream and white corn chips.