Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Since I can't make Spanish rice worth a dern, these cheesy potatoes go well with my Mexican night dishes. And...Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner! OLE!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa con queso
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of minced onions
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl combine melted butter, minced onion, sour cream and the Salsa Con Queso.
- Stir until well blended.
- Stir in hash brown potatoes until mixture is blended.
- Place mixture into a glass oven proof 13x9-inch rectangular pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Prior to taking out of oven, melt shredded Mexican cheese over the potato dish.