Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
a twist on the normal ceasar
- 6 old el paso flour tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 270 g complete caesar salad in a bag (Woolworths Fresh Caesar salad )
- 420 g red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced lengthways
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C Divide the tortillas between two baking trays. Bake for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Cut the tortillas into wedges.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally to centre the yolks, boil for 7 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water. Peel eggs and cut into quarters.
- Combine the salad (including bacon and croutons from the salad mix), red kidney beans and avocado with the eggs and tortilla. Whisk the Caesar salad dressing with the taco seasoning and sour cream. Drizzle the dressing over salad, and serve immediately.