- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions, drain.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans.
- Spoon into pasta shells.
- Place in a 13x9x2 in.
- baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, olives and onions.