My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1Cook pasta shells according to package directions, drain.
- 2In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- 3Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans.
- 4Spoon into pasta shells.
- 5Place in a 13x9x2 in.
- 6baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 9Top with sour cream, salsa, olives and onions.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 957.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells