children from A to Z's Note:
A girl I used to work with gave me this recipe, it is great my whole family loves this. If you like mexican food you have to try these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef. Drain.
- 2Combine picante sauce, water, and tomato sauce.
- 3Stir 1/2 cup sauce, chilies, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can durkee onions into ground beef. Mix well. Pour half of remaining sauce mixture on bottom of 8 x 12" baking dish.
- 4Stuff cooked shells with meat mixture.
- 5Arange shells in baking dish.
- 6Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- 7Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minute.
- 8Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minute.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 953.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: