1/1 Photo of Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
NOT your ordinary baked stuffed potatoes!
My Private Note
half sp ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons table cream
- 1 cup cooked red kidney beans or 1 cup pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup mexicorn, cooked and drained (and mashed, if you like)
- 2 tablespoons recaito or 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce or 1/2 cup salsa (as mild or as hot as you like)
- 1Bake potatoes for 40 to 60 minutes.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise.
- 3Remove pulp and mash with sour cream and milk.
- 4Combine with beans, corn, Recaito or cilantro, salt and pepper.
- 5Stuff the mixture into the potato skins.
- 6Pile on the cheese.
- 7Bake 20 minutes in 400-degree oven.
- 8Serve with picante sauce or salsa and, if you like, guacamole or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 1018.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: