Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
- 2 large baked potatoes
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 cup cooked red kidney beans or 1 cup pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup corn kernel, cooked,drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spicy tomato salsa
- Bake potatoes in microwave.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove pulp.
- Mash with sour cream and milk.
- Combine with beans, corn, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Pile mixture into skins.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes in 400-degree oven.
- Serve with salsa.