1/1 Photo of Mexican Stuffed Green Peppers
Izzy The Terrible's Note:
No, we didn't stuff them with Mexicans, but you'll be pleased to know that this is a healthy carb recipe. No rice here! This recipe was created to use up extra taco meat, and it turned out amazing. Super easy, and my husband immediately asked me to add it to our 'favorite' list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Set aside about 1/4 to 1/2 of the cheddar (Velveeta works well to mix in, as well).
- 3Mix taco meat, rotel, black beans, onion and cheddar.
- 4Stuff peppers with mixture.
- 5Top with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for about 30-40 minutes.
- 7Serve, topped with sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stuffed Green Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 464.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: