1/4 Photos of Mexican Stuffed Cornbread
1 hr 20 mins
One dish meal. Wonderful casserole that kids and adults both enjoy. Great when you want to feed a bunch of men!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with a little onion and garlic powder, if desired. Drain well & set aside.
- 2Mix cornmeal, canned corn, sugar, onion, 2 cups shredded cheese, oil, eggs, milk, and Rotel.
- 3Pour half of cornmeal mixture into a 13 x 9 pan sprayed with Pam.
- 4Sprinkle browned ground beef on top of cornmeal mixture, and top with thinly sliced Velveeta, if desired. (Adding Velveeta will make a really cheesy casserole.).
- 5Top with remaining cornmeal mixture.
- 6Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 350 for one hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stuffed Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.8
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 167.7 mg
- Sodium 1031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g