Recipe by breezermom
This recipe is super quick and really looks great! Great for a quick weekday meal. If you can't find Mexican seasoned Chili Powder, add some Sazon. I really love Mexican food! This is a beautiful meal! Serve with a guacamole salad and your set!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Quick and easy to make, tastes great and is very colorful on the plate. I added some sliced zucchini for even color, and about a cup of cooked rice. I served this with flour tortillas.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, Mexican seasoned
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- cilantro, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into thin strips; toss with chili powder, coating well. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and chicken broth. Set aside.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil around wok or skillet, coating sides. Heat at medium high for about 2 minutes. Add chicken, stir fry 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tbsp oil into skillet. Add corn, tomato, garlic, and green onions. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Return reserved chicken to the skillet. Add broth mixture, beans, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.