Recipe by mandabears
Good on a chilly (or chilie) night. Got this recipe from a co-worker who originally came to PA from Arizona.
Top Review by vfranc2
This is fantastic. It is a chili and has a good mild spicey taste. Short list of ingredients for a great taste. I made exactly as instructed except I did not puree my stewed tomatoes. I will be making this again and again. Thank you for posting.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 4 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, pureed in blender (can use 2 cans Ro-tel tomatoes if you like it spicy and 2 cans stewed tomatoes)
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans hominy, drained
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 2 packets dry ranch dressing mix, i use hidden valley