Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of DH's faves. This is a very hearty stew and we eat it a lot on cool fall Sunday afternoons while watching football. Double it to make enough for a party.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 2 (13 ounce) cans ranch style beans (in the black can)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- chili powder
- Add all ingredients to a large dutch oven or crock pot and heat until ready to serve.
- Add a dollop of sour cream or a bit of cheese to top if you wish.
This is a delicious and easy meal. I followed the recipe exactly, and the whole family liked it. Served it with biscuits for a hearty and delicious meal. Thanks for sharing!
Ever since you gave me this recipe a few years ago I have made it my own and make it often. This is such a versatile recipe add a can of corn, sub black beans for the ranch style beans, double the recipe for a crowd, and also freezes well! Thanks for sharing.