Recipe by cnpick05
My mother in law gave me this recipe and it is delicious and very easy to make but tastes like you've been cooking it all day. After I make my bowl I like to put a little bit of grated cheese on top of it. Yum!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canof hot n spicy mixed vegetables (you can use the original mixed vegetables if you'd like)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 -3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger meat with onion and drain.
- Pour into larger pot and add everything else -- juices and all.
- Stir and bring to a boil and then let simmer until macaroni is done. You'll want to stir it every now and then to keep the noodles from sticking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.