Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mother in law gave me this recipe and it is delicious and very easy to make but tastes like you've been cooking it all day. After I make my bowl I like to put a little bit of grated cheese on top of it. Yum!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canof hot n spicy mixed vegetables (you can use the original mixed vegetables if you'd like)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 -3 cups water
- Brown the hamburger meat with onion and drain.
- Pour into larger pot and add everything else -- juices and all.
- Stir and bring to a boil and then let simmer until macaroni is done. You'll want to stir it every now and then to keep the noodles from sticking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.