Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Meals on the Run Recipe. Good use of leftover beef. The mayo salsa combo makes a really great spread.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 ounces steak, cooked and thinly sliced (or leftover roast beef)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1 flour tortilla (8-inch size)
- Mix together mayonnaise and salsa. Spread on tortilla.
- Layer steak, peppers, cilantro, avocado and cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Fold in sides then fold down top and fold up bottom.
So easy and so good. I followed this recipe exaclty. I opted out of the avacado simply because I didn't feel like running to the store. We used homade tortillas. Thanks fora tasty lunch that hubby and I both loved. Made for Bevy tag 2008.