Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinating. Flavorful garlic and herb sauce with smokey heat. Goes great with mashed potatoes and a salad. Sauce also goes nicley on burgers.
- 2 lbs boneless beef sirloin (1-1/2 inches thick)
Marinade or Sauce
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled & crushed
- Blend all marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Score each side of the steaks 1/8 to 1/4-inch deep.
- Reserving 2/3 cup marinade mixture as sauce, place steak in large resealable plastic bag with remaining marinade mixture.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill steak over hot coals (discarding marinade) 10 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- Slice steak diagonally.
- Serve with reserved sauce mixture.
Wow, what a great recipe. Everyone loved it. Very easy to make. We will be having this again and again. Thanks for sharing!