- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix corn, milk, and oil.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Add the corn meal, baking soda, and salt; stir well.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Add the chopped green chiles and half of the cheddar cheese to the remaining batter and spread over the batter in the pan.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes.