Recipe by Derf
Thought these sounded good, similar to a beef spiral I posted,except these are baked. (from the local newpaper)
Top Review by sarabeth123
Wonderful appetizers. The filling is rich and zesty. I used 1 cup shredded MJ cheese. Very easy to make. I have always served my spirals cold but they were very good baked and served hot. A little crisper texture. I highly recommend this for any party or just as a snack. Thanks Dorothy.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml diced cooked chicken
- 113.39 g monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh coriander or 4.92 ml dried coriander
- 29.58 ml diced fresh jalapeno peppers or 29.58 ml diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 3 (30 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, monterey jack, coriander, jalapeno peppers, and cumin.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange on greased baking sheet, brush with oil, bake in 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with salsa and sour cream.