Cook2 hrs 15 mins
Thought these sounded good, similar to a beef spiral I posted,except these are baked. (from the local newpaper)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander or 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh jalapeno peppers or 2 tablespoons diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, monterey jack, coriander, jalapeno peppers, and cumin.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange on greased baking sheet, brush with oil, bake in 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with salsa and sour cream.