1/2 Photos of Mexican Spirals
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Thought these sounded good, similar to a beef spiral I posted,except these are baked. (from the local newpaper)
My Private Note
dozen s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh jalapeno peppers or 2 tablespoons diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
- 1In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, monterey jack, coriander, jalapeno peppers, and cumin.
- 2Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- 3Roll up each tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- 4Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 5Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- 6Arrange on greased baking sheet, brush with oil, bake in 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Serve hot with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 557.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.9 g