Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
This is different and refreshing. I took it out of one of my cookbooks title Company's coming Greatest Hits: Mexican.
Top Review by Studentchef
For ZWT 5 the Dining Daredevils. This is a really nice combination. I like the idea of having the grapefruit with the zucchini and chickpeas. I used a creamy salad dressing for this, which was low fat. Really good.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach leaves
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut bite size
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (chick peas)
- 1 (7 inch) zucchini, with peel, cut matchstick size
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts