Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this for Christmas Eve at my dads home. Everyone loved it. It can be changed to fit your taste.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drain
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 -2 1⁄4 ounce sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno, chopped coarsely
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a crock pot and heat until bubbly. Mix occasionally so it will heat evenly. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.