Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
This recipe came from daughter-in-law, Jonetta. She is a Mary Kay Consultant and has many opportunities to entertain friends and clients. Serve this dip with fritos or pita chips. It is so good!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, 1 drained, 1 undrained
- 12 ounces Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn into a baking or casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
- Can be made ahead and kept refrigerated. Bake when ready to serve.