Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
This recipe came from daughter-in-law, Jonetta. She is a Mary Kay Consultant and has many opportunities to entertain friends and clients. Serve this dip with fritos or pita chips. It is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, 1 drained, 1 undrained
- 12 ounces Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Turn into a baking or casserole dish.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
- 6Can be made ahead and kept refrigerated. Bake when ready to serve.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.6
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 1169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g