Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from a potluck at work. Everyone really enjoyed it. I do not know the origin of the recipe, but it is great served with bagel chips, tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarpace garlic and lime salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients till well blended in a bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until bubbling hot and ready to serve.
If my sister says it's good that's all I need to know!