Recipe by Nonnie4Two
A wonderful warm twist to spinach dips. Serve with tortilla chips, or any of your favorite dippers.
Top Review by flower7
Wow is this stuff addicting! I made a half recipe to use up some leftover cheeses and Rotel; didn't use any salt, used about 1/4 tsp black pepper, and not quite the full amount of parmesan (a Tbsp or two shy). Took out after 35 minutes of baking as it was bubbling like mad already and I didn't want it to overcook. This will definitely be made again. Thanks for posting!
- 20 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, drained well
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- black olives (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and drain spinach well, removing all water.
- Add 12 oz. of Monterey Jack cheese (reserving 4 oz.).
- Add 8 oz Cream cheese, tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, mixing well.
- Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve with tortilla chips, salsa and sour cream.