Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy, and very versatile recipe. It is spicy, so don't make it if you don't like spicy food! I use this in tacos, burritos, taco salads, and enchiladas. You can freeze it also. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, mix well.
- Chicken should be covered by liquid, if not, add more water.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- The chicken should be falling apart already, just continue to shred it.