Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in Splenda newsletter. Sounded good.
- 1⁄3 cup ground espresso or 1⁄3 cup other dark roast ground coffee
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- COMBINE espresso, cinnamon, and nutmeg in coffee filter in an electric coffee maker.
- POUR water into the water receptacle.
- ADD SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular and orange juice to empty coffee pot; brew.
- Serve immediately; black or with milk and additional SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener or Granular if desired.
Just loved this!
This reminds me of one of those International coffees :)) It is delicious!! Thank you!! Now I want to try it cold!
Wonderful flavored coffee! Just the right balance of spices with a hint of orange. Easy, low calorie and made from ingredients always on hand. Added some vailla soy milk which was perfect. Thanks for sharing the recipe!