Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for Tacos and Chili or for chicken fajitas.
- 1⁄2 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 1⁄4 cup dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients together and store in airtight container.
Great mix of spices. Used it in a mexican dish and it was wonderful. Made for 123 Tag.
Excellent mix. This delivers lots of wonderful and evocative flavor. As a "test run" I just used it with mustard on a hot dog for lunch. Yumm! Super simple and made from things I always keep in the spice drawer. I made a 1/2 cup amount because I don't have a big family to cook for and I don't like to keep large amounts of spice and herbs sitting around. Fresh is always best :D. Made for Photo Tag.