Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tend to eat a ton of spaghetti squash and this is just another way to make it. The spices are all approximate.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pierce the spaghetti squash all over with a knife.
- Put in microwave for 10 minutes (or until skin is soft to the touch).
- Remove squash and let cool (however long you want).
- Cut squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Use a fork to scrape the insides into a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the squash and stir together.
- Put in casserole and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.