I tend to eat a ton of spaghetti squash and this is just another way to make it. The spices are all approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Pierce the spaghetti squash all over with a knife.
- 2Put in microwave for 10 minutes (or until skin is soft to the touch).
- 3Remove squash and let cool (however long you want).
- 4Cut squash in half and remove the seeds.
- 5Use a fork to scrape the insides into a large bowl.
- 6Add all other ingredients to the squash and stir together.
- 7Put in casserole and top with cheese.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
- 9Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1032.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g