1/2 Photos of Mexican Spaghetti Sauce
Interesting twist on an old favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed nad drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen white and yellow corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked spaghetti
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce, beans, tomatoes, corn, salsa, chilies, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir in beef mixture.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Serve over spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 780.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 14.3 g