Recipe by Christina M
This recipe comes from a friend of mine. I took one bite and went nuts. I make this for my family and they love it too.
Top Review by kimfromMi
This soupa tasted great! However, I changed the quantites quite a bit ... sorry Christina, but there is NO WAY it only serves 4-6 people! I only used 3 cups noodles, 26 oz. tomatoe sauce, 1 lb hamburg, 1/2 onion, 2 tb butter, 2 cups cheese, 2 cans of corn and 1 cup salsa. This served 12 people!! Plus leftovers! I'm going to re-enter this recipe (to get the nutrition right)...Check out Mexican Soupa 2
- 5 -6 cups noodles
- 5 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce (5-6 cans)
- 1 -2 lb hamburger
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 -6 cups cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 -2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry noodles in butter until brown and crunchy.
- Fry hamburger, onion, corn and salt to taste.
- Add both to boiling water with tomato sauce and salsa in it.
- Boil until noodles are done to your liking.
- Add to bowls top with a whole bunch of cheddar cheese.