Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Honor Mansion-which is noted as one of the Best Places to Kiss in Northern California!
- 4 ounces chopped mild green chilies
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- guacamole, for serving
- salsa, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- tomatoes (sliced or chopped, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350°F generously spray 8 individual-size ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide chilies among ramekins. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- Blend eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Divide egg mixture among ramekins, filling ramekins almost to the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and tomatoes.