Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is just too good not to post. Was in the local newspaper and made it for my sister and BIL. We loved it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 1/4 cup salsa, sour cream and chicken in small bowl.
- Place 2 soft tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread each with salsa-chicken mixture.
- Spread 2 more soft tortillas with guacamole and stack on top of salsa-chicken tortillas, guacamole side up.
- Mix refried beans with remaining 1/4 cup salsa.
- Spread mixture onto 2 more soft tortillas and stack on top of guacamole.
- Top each stack with remaining 2 soft tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Cut each stack into 8 wedges.
Great idea for leftover chicken and nacho leftovers, these were a hit with the whole family even miss 5 year old. Thanks for posting!
We used low carb tortillas and shortened the stacks to make these, but we really enjoyed them and will definitely make again. (I spread the chicken and sour cream mixture on one tortilla, covered with one spread with guacamole, then just sprinkled the cheese right on top of the guacamole.) Delicious and easy. Thanks for posting.
When asked by my boyfriend what I was cooking for dinner I said Mexican Pizzas. To me, that's what this recipe is. Great balance of ingredients. I made it exactly as directed. I wouldn't go making it to impress guests, but it's a nice alternative to taco night.