1/2 Photos of Mexican Snack Stacks
This is just too good not to post. Was in the local newspaper and made it for my sister and BIL. We loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix 1/4 cup salsa, sour cream and chicken in small bowl.
- 3Place 2 soft tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Spread each with salsa-chicken mixture.
- 5Spread 2 more soft tortillas with guacamole and stack on top of salsa-chicken tortillas, guacamole side up.
- 6Mix refried beans with remaining 1/4 cup salsa.
- 7Spread mixture onto 2 more soft tortillas and stack on top of guacamole.
- 8Top each stack with remaining 2 soft tortillas.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- 11Sprinkle with cilantro.
- 12Cut each stack into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Snack Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 271.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: