- 6 large eggs
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml chives or 29.58 ml green onions, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 0.25 ml lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, chopped fresh and divided or 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the eggs, peel, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, put in bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into the other ingredients.
- Spoon back into the hollowed out eggs.
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro or parsley.