1/1 Photo of Mexican Slowboats (Deviled Eggs)
A bit of a different way to make deviled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the eggs, peel, and cut in half lengthwise.
- 2Remove the yolk, put in bowl with all the other ingredients.
- 3Using a fork, mash the yolks into the other ingredients.
- 4Spoon back into the hollowed out eggs.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cilantro or parsley.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Slowboats (Deviled Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 215.1 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: