Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A bit of a different way to make deviled eggs.
Make and share this Mexican Slowboats (Deviled Eggs) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the eggs, peel, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, put in bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into the other ingredients.
- Spoon back into the hollowed out eggs.
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro or parsley.
These are great -- I knew I would love them when I read the recipe. Thanks for a winner of a recipe!
These are fabulously delicious! Made as directed. These are such a different appetizer to serve alongside guacamole, chips, and salsa. Thanks, MyDesiGirl! Made for Aussie New Zealand Recipe Swap #24.