Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from Pillsbury Crescents recipe booklet. Putting here for safe keeping.
- 2 (8 ounce) canscrescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons old el paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup old el paso thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, pepper-jack cheese blend
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough on work surface and pinch seams to seal. Press into two 12x8-inch rectangles, cut into total of 8 rectangles.
- in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked. Stir in taco seasoning mix and salsa, simmer 5 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of 1 dough rectangle. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold rectangle over to form triangle; press edges with fork to seal. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with cornmeal. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.