Recipe by SaffronMeSilly
Got this from January 2010 Cooking club magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good and I don't want to lose it.
- 226.79 g box lasagna noodles, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 414.03 ml marinara sauce
- 28.34 g package taco seasoning
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml shredded cheese
- 59.14 ml cilantro leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium high heat 10 minutes or until beef is browned. Drain.
- Stiff in marinara sauce and taco seasoning, simmer until heated through. Stir in pasta.
- Serve topped with sour cream, cheese, and cilantro.