Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When my children were small they always would run up and ask me what I was cooking and generally I would respond with "whatever comes out of the pot", that always made them giggle. This was always their favorite to "come out of the pot" and as teenagers they still ask me for this dish. I hope you enjoy and can make some fun memories with this dish.
- In skillet brown ground beef with taco seasoning and drain fat.
- Pour instant rice in the skillet and stir to mix with the meat.
- Add the corn, beans, tomatoes, and water, stir and cover and let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and cover with cheese replace lid and let stand for 5 minutes allowing cheese to melt.
- Serve with a green salad.