1/3 Photos of Mexican Skillet Cabbage
Lacy S.'s Note:
Skillet cabbage with tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a large skillet.
- 2When bacon is crisp remove from pan, crumble, and set aside.
- 3Add garlic to skillet and sauté for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- 4Add cabbage to the skillet and stir to coat in bacon drippings and garlic.
- 5Add Rotel, reserved crumbled bacon, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- 6Simmer over low to med heat until cabbage is soft, about 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Skillet Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 465.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g