Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick d simple salad to serve with your Mexican dinner :O)
- 1 romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- kidney bean, 1 can drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing (more or less)
- Wash and prepare veggies.
- In blender puree salad dressing, cilantro, and lime.
- Toss and top with tortilla chips.
- Enjoy :O).