Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy appetizer with just four ingredients that is so good! The flavor of the shrimp really comes through.
- 8 ounces baguette
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Heat broiler.
- Cut baguette into 24 slices, about 3/8 inch thick.
- Lightly toast bread slices under broiler.
- Mix shrimp, cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread on bread slices and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Quick, easy appetizer. Enjoyed by all.